Elections to the Everton Fan Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candidates here:

Are these a good cross section of Everton fans in 2021? Mostly middle aged white fellers.
Isn't that representative of the cohort that turns up to the match though? Or would you advocate having 1 fan from every nation on earth to make it equal? And then one female from every nation on earth too, to avoid any prejudice. Oh and don't forget all the non-binary fans from each nation.

Gonna need a big room.

Isn't that representative of the cohort that turns up to the match though? Or would you advocate having 1 fan from every nation on earth to make it equal? And then one female from every nation on earth too, to avoid any prejudice. Oh and don't forget all the non-binary fans from each nation.

Gonna need a big room.
Do only match going Evertonians count?

There's only been about 10,000 match going Evertonians for about 2 months in the last 15 months, btw.

Candidates here:

Are these a good cross section of Everton fans in 2021? Mostly middle aged white fellers.
I’d hazard a guess that the vast majority on this forum are middle aged white fellers. Including your good self if I had to guess.

So yeah, probably a good indication of our supporter demographic.

I’d hazard a guess that the vast majority on this forum are middle aged white fellers. Including your good self if I had to guess.

So yeah, probably a good indication of our supporters demographic.
Which is why - amongst other reasons - I'd swerve it.

That list is hardly representative of modern Britain in 2021. That's the point I'm making. How truly representative can they be then?

I dunno. Maybe I'm being harsh. I have nothing against those fellers and know they are probably great blues who'll do rather than just complain.

I think it's worth a shout though.

Which is why - amongst other reasons - I'd swerve it.

That list is hardly representative of modern Britain in 2021. That's the point I'm making. How truly representative can they be then?

I dunno. Maybe I'm being harsh. I have nothing against those fellers and know they are probably great blues who'll do rather than just complain.

I think it's worth a shout though.
For what it’s worth Dave, I’d vote for you if you stood mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.