Electronic music thread

Legov's output is just ridiculously consistent and high quality - I got the chance to see him play in a misty forest clearing in Leipzig a few years back with some other Giegling affiliates (Edward and map.ache I think), and it was a pretty transformative experience
That sounds incredible. I'm envious. I saw Edward do a live show at Fabric in 2017 when he was supporting Mind Against. I'd never heard of him but I was a fan instantly. He got a brilliant reception when he finished.

Giegling's music is unlike anything else I've heard. I find their music very calming.

That sounds incredible. I'm envious. I saw Edward do a live show at Fabric in 2017 when he was supporting Mind Against. I'd never heard of him but I was a fan instantly. He got a brilliant reception when he finished.

Giegling's music is unlike anything else I've heard. I find their music very calming.
Nachtdigital was the festival (think their final iteration was 2019). I have a few German friends who've been into that scene for ages, but it wasn't until I saw Legov play live in the UK that I got into them - the depth of the synth melodies make them instantly recognisable, especially Traumprinz's productions (and his various aliases).

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back