Homepage Article Ellis Simms Joins Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t understand why people are still following up on him. Have I missed something? If his contract is up in June and he hasn’t signed a new one by now and is on loan at League 1, does that not mean he will leave the club?

Tipp blue

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
I don’t understand why people are still following up on him. Have I missed something? If his contract is up in June and he hasn’t signed a new one by now and is on loan at League 1, does that not mean he will leave the club?
June 2022 is when his contracts up. If it was June this year teams would have been allowed to offer him contracts with a view to a free move in the summer.. there would definitely have been teams doing that and we'd have heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks