2021/22 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plenty of times he could have got some minutes off the bench or even a start, but instead we have to wait until we're in an unwinnable game at Chelsea so that Benitez can point to him and say "See, I told you he wasn't good enough"

Very sceptical viewpoint and I'm nots ure its true, but you never know with Benitez.

Whole team isnt set up to benefit him tonight at all. I feel for him, although pleased he's getting a game.

Plenty of times he could have got some minutes off the bench or even a start, but instead we have to wait until we're in an unwinnable game at Chelsea so that Benitez can point to him and say "See, I told you he wasn't good enough"

said this on the match thread but, if that is what he is trying to do, I hope it blows up in his face.

said this on the match thread but, if that is what he is trying to do, I hope it blows up in his face.

Had plenty of chances to give Simms a go this season

Dobbin as well

But he didn't, either because he's got an agenda or because he's outright rubbish at his job

So now he's throwing them in cold against the third best team in the country

It's either mighty suspect or a monument to just how much the modern game has passed him by

Like a lamb to the slaughter

"He doesn't play the kids"

<plays kids>

"He's throwing a lamb to the wolves".

Bankrupt.

"He doesn't play the kids"

<plays kids>

"He's throwing a lamb to the wolves".

Bankrupt.

dave I've wanted Simms to start ahead of Rondon since before Rondon was at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.