2022/23 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is at present about a 1 in 3 in the championship which is decent but not spectacular. He is 23 next January, again a young player but not that young.

I think that if we keep him in the squad as one of main strikers then we will be in another relegation battle as he just is not good enough at present to establish himself in the Premiership , at the same time it is no good for the player to be sitting on the bench every week
1 goal every 3 appearances is what you mean, yet he wasn’t playing full games. His goals per minutes played is excellent wherever he’s played. He’s worth decent coin is Ellis.

08DAF76C-393A-4954-AE0C-7383629BDED4.webp

they have more money than us.

clubs a disgrace
They got took over but even still, they haven’t shelled out that amount on a player for nearly a quarter of a century, indeed assuming the £8m is the full amount then it’ll be their most expensive signing ever, beating the £6.25m they paid Norwich for Craig Bellamy in 2000

I agree with many of the above arguments about trying to part-exchange, plus some cash for the big Swede. It's also, very worrying that he isn't interested in joining Everton. I'm becoming more concerned about our failures to lure even half decent players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back