2022/23 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that our survival will depend on a young unproven striker that has never done it in the Premier league. I understand why he is playing as maupay is useless in dyche system, but depressing to see we do not have a spare target man with experience.

I'm pleased he's starting but am concerned that a lad in the know on here said simms isn't the type to lead the line. Should have more presence than maupay you would think

He’s no DCL in terms of his workrate but I hope he gets enough opportunities to establish himself as a PL player . He’s improved gradually season after season and still some improvements to come I think , but it’s his time now. C’mon Ellis!!

As crap as Rondon was, I bet Dyche would be using him right now. Nothing this football club does makes sense.

TBF if Rondon had never come in and Simms / Vaughan had been used more last season (when the rs fell out of Rafael's team) I do think we'd have ended up with more points out of those games.

Has a chance to set himself on the road to legend status today. Would be nice if some new players would seize that every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.