Transfer Rumour Emmanuel Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate is a Watford fan and went to watch them at Vicarage Road a few times last year.

Dennis was the standout Watty player on every occasion. The guy is good, not bad

Would be a positive signing IMHO at the right price (£10-15m)

His stats are strikingly similar to Richarlison's - in a team significantly worse even that ours.

Richarlison

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 12.00.55.webp

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 12.03.04.webp

Dennis

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 12.00.48.webp

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 12.03.53.webp

Link doesn’t work mate but a Watford lad I speak to sent me this which seemed a balance appraisal. https://bhappy.wordpress.com/2022/06/16/end-of-term-report-2022-part-5/

I don't find that too terrifying - this stuff in particular brought me in mind of DCL and Richarlison's on-field relationship a bit:

Much of that is rooted further back in a dysfunctional midfield, but the “most nutmegs in a season ever” thing screamed of a forward line who didn’t work together, trust or perhaps like each other very much. I attended the vast majority of Watford’s games this season and so didn’t take in much of the commentary but I heard Tommy Mooney lament Dennis’ selfishness at least three times, whilst mention of his inability to “build up a strong bond with his team mates”

I've always had the impression Richarlison gets on with the fans better than his teammates - but it hasn't seemed to impact his on-field effectiveness too much.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just trying to convince myself this isn't the red flag it seems to be.

Mate is a Watford fan and went to watch them at Vicarage Road a few times last year.

Dennis was the standout Watty player on every occasion. The guy is good, not bad

Would be a positive signing IMHO at the right price (£10-15m)
You can’t post stuff like this, it’s not how it goes

1: First good 2.5 months in his career

2: Attitude problems at least at 2 clubs

3: Selfish like Demarai Gray

4: Limited technical ability

5: 2 goals + 1 assist in 2022 (found out?)

This would be pure insanity.
You say selfish but he got many more assists than rich?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back