Transfer Rumour Emmanuel Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can see he seems powerful, quick, good runs, skillful, good in the air, think he will be a good signing tbh

https://www.squawka.com/en/comparison-matrix/?compare=X7ADL5rd3tdr66Vh-x9S- selected stats of course, but beats Richy in some vital areas.

I know stats aren't everything and it's better to watch a player, but I have only seen Dennis in one game and that's when he was great against us. Most of the forum didn't want Gueye, but his stats for Villa when they went down were great and he proved a good buy.

He looks a decent hard working player and looks like he would be a good addition to the team.

*awaits moan from Zat

Did Richarlison have an average history prior to his season in Watford? Was Richarlison also 24???

The risk with Dennis is its 1 good season. His 1 good season is comparable, and perhaps better than Richarlisons seasons. But Richarlison has 4 good seasons.

To some degree that's reflected in the price. The question is, the extent to which its reflected really isnt it?

What age was he prior to his year at Watford ?

Certainly 24 is older than the age we signed Richarlison but hardly old.

He was 23, few months off 24 when Watford signed him. Compared to 21 when we signed Richy.

Again, and the more important point, Richy didn't have a back catalogue of average seasons before his first PL season.

This lad is proven average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back