• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

England fans

I think the booing yesterday was understandable frustration

That side with those players should be far better than the performances we've seen so far

I get that the offensive and abusive behaviour has no place in the game, but if they want the adulation when things go well, then they have to accept the criticism when things aren't going so well.

On the subject of the fans, it's good to see that so far the England supporters seem to be behaving themselves superbly and there have been no negative stories coming back of violence and drunken behaviour. Long may that continue.

I think the booing yesterday was understandable frustration

That side with those players should be far better than the performances we've seen so far

I get that the offensive and abusive behaviour has no place in the game, but if they want the adulation when things go well, then they have to accept the criticism when things aren't going so well.

On the subject of the fans, it's good to see that so far the England supporters seem to be behaving themselves superbly and there have been no negative stories coming back of violence and drunken behaviour. Long may that continue.
100%

Boooooooooooooooo!

Its the little clubber cavemen gammon, the skin head morons that moan and boo at everthing.....they watch low level football, and all call foreign football "Farmers leagues".

They get their opinions from TalkSport and Rags the thats Scum.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back