Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I'm a Lille fan and I would like to wish you the best for those games! I think this is a very tough group and I'm afraid we won't advance…Wolfburg and you Everton are quite talented, even more with Eto'o the grandpa. :p I watched your game against Arsenal last weekend and I was quite impressed.

And come to Lille for the game. This is not that far from England! I would rather use the Shuttle with my car than the ferry though. It's much faster!

Thats very kind. Where shall I meet you?

booked heathrow to Hannover, suggestions please, thursday night in wolfsberg or hannover?

This is what being in Europe is all about. Boss games home and away, proper European tour. God i have missed seeing us play in Europe.

I was more bothered about our league performances rather then hoping our EL opponents would have one eye on their league games TBH

Same. The two come hand-in-hand, don't they? Rotation in accordance to surrounding fixtures is the way to go, my point is Wolfsburg will need to do a lot of it around the time they play us if they care about league position.

They won't want to lose against Leverkusen, Schalke and Gladbach because of their games against us.

Booked both my flights and hotels to Wolfsburg and Lille!!!

Easyjet - Manc to Brussels. 80ish quid,
Flybe - Birmingham to Hannover. 100quid

Hotels £35ish on booking.com both decent hotels!

COYB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.