Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am dying to go to one of the European away games, but can't make my mind up between Wolfsburg and Lille as there will be about 5 of us going and although Wolfsburg is my first choice, at Lille surely you are guaranteed a ticket, I am worried about getting one in Wolfsburg. What do yous think?

Do both. Can watch it in the bars outside the ground with thousands of other Blues without tickets.

... can't make my mind up between Wolfsburg and Lille ... What do yous think?
go Lille (+Wolfsburg as a maybe)
Wolfsburg as a city is definitely not worth a visit (unless you are a Volkswagen fan)
We come from Nuremberg with a few of us, got hotel in Hannover
+will try to get tickets via Wolfsburg ticketing

when motherwell and Swansea played in Krasnodar they let the away fans in for free,i wonder will the same thing happen with everton

I hope not.

I actually want a ticket. Be arsed with people just buying tickets to count as an away game.

Edit: Also worth noting that they both played Kuban Krasnodar, whereas we're playing FC Krasnodar, may not be the same.

Just turn up the day before and go to the ticket office with a beret and a baguette. Should get a ticket no problem.[/

Thats good advice that,don't wash for a couple of days previous too, it might also be an idea to visit the ticket office with your neighbours wife in tow ,and start rubbing her arse while you're placing the order. They'll give you enough tickets to sort us all out.

Is it worthwhile to fly to Brussels, have a night there then get a train to Lille? Is a train from Brussels to Lille feasible?

Hi englishmate,

There is a train (Eurostar) from Brussels to Lille, and it is very fast (less than 1 h). The train is faster from Brussels than from Paris... Don't forget to spend time in Lille to visit :)

Feel free to ask for some information about Lille !

I realise this is potentially not that relevant, but when Motherwell played Nancy in France, a bunch of guys (myself included until they released more away tickets) had tickets in the home end, with no problem at all.

Probably doing Lille, though, so if anyone has a couple of spares knocking around... :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back