Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sorting out the russian visa applications for myself and 5 of the lads, what a nightmare, you have to list all the countries visited in the past 10 years and if someone is self-employed they have to produce 3 months of bank statements. We'd best win over there after all this messing around.

just going through the russian visa proccess,its a fckin nightmare.
before you apply for the visa you need an invitation,has anyone booked a hotel and received the invitation?
from an agency maybe? or is it better to buy an invitation (it costs around £15) and book a hotel seperate from booking.com etc?

just going through the russian visa proccess,its a fckin nightmare.
before you apply for the visa you need an invitation,has anyone booked a hotel and received the invitation?
from an agency maybe? or is it better to buy an invitation (it costs around £15) and book a hotel seperate from booking.com etc?
were doing it through a company called realrussia.co.uk, they sort out the invitation letter and visa application form, they are charging us £599.50 for our 5 applications, you fill in a form on their site and they e-mail back the completed official visa form, you then check it and send it back to them with the photos on, they then take the application to the embassy and send it back once approved, they seem like a sound company, very helpful replying to e-mails

Anyone flying to Berlin for the Wolfsburg game. We're going on the Wednesday morning, staying in Berlin Wednesday night (much cheaper hotels than Wolfsburg), then getting the train across to Wolfsburg Thursday lunch time (takes about an hour).
Yeah, I'm doing similar. East Midlands to Berlin early Wednesday, returning Friday morning. I fancied a bit of time in Berlin. Planning to stay 2 nights in Berlin, as there's late trains back from Wolfsburg, and no hotels left anywhere near the ground when I booked. Not booked trains yet though.

Yeah, I'm doing similar. East Midlands to Berlin early Wednesday, returning Friday morning. I fancied a bit of time in Berlin. Planning to stay 2 nights in Berlin, as there's late trains back from Wolfsburg, and no hotels left anywhere near the ground when I booked. Not booked trains yet though.
I'm doing the exact same as you mate from East Midlands have you booked a hotel yet? Let me know if you find any good train deals I was lookin around last night for some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back