Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

We don't have to play in the play off round do we? Pretty sure 5th gets us straight into groups (assuming arsenal don't bottle it to Hull)

To be honest mate I'm not entirely certain, what I could work out from the wiki page is that the play off round consists of "3 domestic league fifth-placed teams from associations 1–3" we are association 2 I think, the cup winners from our league go into the group stage. So if Arsenal do win, does that mean we go in their place in the group instead? It's pretty convoluted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014–15_UEFA_Europa_League

We don't have to play in the play off round do we? Pretty sure 5th gets us straight into groups (assuming arsenal don't bottle it to Hull)

No, you're dead right mate:

England (ENG): Everton have qualified for the 2014–15 UEFA Europa League, as they will finish fifth or sixth in the 2013–14 Premier League. Hull City have qualified for the 2014–15 UEFA Europa League, as they will play Champions League-qualified Arsenal in the final of the 2013–14 FA Cup. Their starting round will depend on whether they win the cup. If Hull City win the cup, they will enter the group stage. If Arsenal win the cup, Hull City will enter the third qualifying round, the sixth-placed team of the league will enter the play-off round, and the fifth-placed team of the league will enter the group stage.

i think we could more or less be seeded in the qf round.

as much as i would love a QF round going right into the group stages would be great

Havent half missed european trips

I cant wait to get to Russia, with my tw*t hat, new Yellow Hamburgs, and get smashed on strong lager.

COYB

I cant wait to get to Russia, with my tw*t hat, new Yellow Hamburgs, and get smashed on strong lager.

COYB

Any Russian away's will be uber boss mate, hoping i can get a ticket for them being as I'm already their and realllllly don't fancy the home end lol

I never got the chance to experience a European away game so how does it work? Tickets purchased from Goodison like a league away, or is it a full package with flights and stuff? I know people who travel by coach but come on, how many people can have three days off work just for that?!

Nonetheless looking forward to it but are we talking like £400 per trip? I'd rather not at that price and continue to save for aus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back