Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moenchengladbach would be good.

We beat them at Goodison in the very first ever penalty shoot out in the European Cup in 1970.

This has probably already been asked but how easy/hard will it be to get spares for aways?

Also, who are we to fear?

I'll be travelling across most of Northern Europe for latter half of August, if we draw someone round that area what are the odds of getting tickets for the away leg if I haven't been to a game this season?

I'll be travelling across most of Northern Europe for latter half of August, if we draw someone round that area what are the odds of getting tickets for the away leg if I haven't been to a game this season?

Very long, I'd imagine. At least in our end anyway.

If Arsenal win the Cup next week, we won't be playing in August anyway, we'll be straight through to the group stage that starts in mid-September.

I won't be setting foot anywhere near Italy if we get any Serie A sides. Stories of my mate and his brother being chased through a park by a gang of Fiorentina fans with masks over their faces put me off that.

Reactions: FTY

Very long, I'd imagine. At least in our end anyway.

If Arsenal win the Cup next week, we won't be playing in August anyway, we'll be straight through to the group stage that starts in mid-September.

Cheers, not sure who to root for in the FA cup really

In the event the FA Cup winners are qualified for the UEFA Champions League the FA Cup runners-up will qualify, but in the place reserved for the lowest ranking Barclays Premier League representative. The place with direct access to the Group Stage will be given to the club that finishes in the highest position in the Barclays Premier League of the clubs qualifying for the UEFA Europa League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back