Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton 0-0 Newcastle - Saturday 5th October - 17:30

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
In fairness to Pawson, I think he initially booked Allan but VAR changed it to a red. I may be wrong, but there was definitely a long VAR check, it lasted about 5 minutes. That combined with the Just Stop Oil guy meant there were an additional 15 minutes and Iwobi scored in the 99th minute.

You're right, for some reason I thought that was the 1-4 home defeat but Allan had long since left.

Anyway teams out and minor miracle if that back 4 keeps a clean sheet. Also would've put Gana back in and moved Mangala up, think Doucs will struggle in the deeper role against the quality Newcastle have centrally.

Need to take the chances when they come. Fancy DCL to score tonight given he was close to signing for them in the summer.

He really doesn’t help himself does he? Young hungry right back? Nah leave him on the bench and play a centre mid there. Young hungry centre back primed for a start? Nah put the donkey at the centre of conceding 15 in the first 7 games. Play our most experienced midfielder alongside a loanee? Nah push a donkey back and bring in an extra winger

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back