Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton 0-0 Newcastle - Saturday 5th October - 17:30

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters
Dacoure needs to come off for Gana to try & get control of the midfield

Gana presses more effectively & he's better at not giving the ball away

Might be seen as negative other option is to take McNeil off for Gana & have a 3 man midfield
He’s a better midfield in every way it’s insane to not be playing him

That was awful. When the best thing of the night was their spotty kopite missing a pen because of an idiotic decision your defender made then you know it's been crap. We have zero midfield which means pretty much zero times McSlug and Harrison can do anything that also means Ndiaye is anonymous.

I can't wait until we have a manager who wants to not lump it into the box, whatever league thats in.

It's like they've never played together. Same old crap. There is no anticipation, no movement to exploit space, no effort. I feel like I post this every match now. What is the point of the Dyche fitness regime if the players don't turn that fitness into pressing out of possession and running into space/showing for the ball during the match. Get Dyche out. He has shown us what he's capable of, and it's garbage.

Dreadful for the most part.

Garner sticking at his job, same with Young. Ndiaye trying his best and DCL. Rest of them are an embarrassment

wtf Tarkowski was doing for the pen, only he will know

Doucoure, Mangala, Mcneil and Harrison completely non existent and you'd get more from 4 random fans from that stands than what they've just put in.

me you and two others of here

but ye it’s like a MF from
a league one side

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back