Everton 0-0 Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one sad enought to sit here listening to the match with my 'Everton goalscorers' Excel sheet open and waiting to add one? It's good to keep track!

Yakubu 12
Cahill 9
Lescott 7
Johnson 6
Osman 5
McFadden 5 (I guess he still counts?)

I think I might have to add one to the 'Johnson/Premeirship' cell as it's going to be 1-0 to us!

Other Results

Other scores are going well for us - pleasing to see LFC & MCFC drawing at the moment - 3 points for us now would put us in a great position...

Fernandes seems to be passing square all the time, nothing incisive, he still has to be better than whats left on the bench although Anderson may get his chance.

They are coming more and more into this game, its last year revisited

Am I the only one sad enought to sit here listening to the match with my 'Everton goalscorers' Excel sheet open and waiting to add one? It's good to keep track!

Yakubu 12
Cahill 9
Lescott 7
Johnson 6
Osman 5

I think I might have to add one to the 'Johnson/Premeirship' cell as it's going to be 1-0 to us!

don't tell anyone but that sounds a bit sad but then again we all are, it so much easier at the game(y)

Yakubu 12
Cahill 9
Lescott 7
Johnson 6
Osman 5

I like you matty, I think we could be friends.

I'd love to see Valente with his yellow card subbed now with Baines going to left-back & VDM or Anderson coming on..... Too many left-backs spoil the broth! (As evidenced by Walter's occasional Pistone/Naysmith LB/LW combination)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back