Everton 0-1 Arsenal. 21st March at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do ALL other teams get decisions yet every time it ALWAYS goes against us. That linesman has made two shocking offside calls in the last 15 minutes.

Really am shocked at the calls tonight. No, scratch that, Ref's bumming us, that is about right.

We're still very much in this to be fair. We got smashed everywhere for the most part but the last 15 minutes of that half gave me hope. We just need to get into them - defensively they always look liable.

Why do ALL other teams get decisions yet every time it ALWAYS goes against us. That linesman has made three shocking offside calls in the last 15 minutes.

Fixed.

We definitely came back into it more in the last 15 mins and started causing them more problems. The commentators on my stream are willing Arsenal to win this. Also the crowd seems a bit small and quiet tonight.

half-time quick report:

- Arsenal all over us first 20 mins and could have scored 3...they got 1 headed goal when we fell asleep in the box.
- we're struggling to hold possession and string moves together, but slowly getting better
- fellaini was switched to second striker, cahill playing deeper...to be fair to moyes since this switch we've gotten back into the game (i take back my ffs post earlier)
- we should have equalised but drenthe's goal wrongly disallowed for offside
- 2 further wrong line decisions are making us angry...and you won't like us when we're angry
- we actually looked the better team during the last 15 mins of the half

my pre-match prediction of 2-1 us is still on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back