Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Not gone great? It's been about as bad as it could be. We look awful.
We looked worse about 10 times last season. Think we went 3 games in a row without a shot on target....

We were the better side for 25 minutes but all huff and puff, no quality. The DCL penalty case in point m, terrible touch, no left foot and decided to throw himself on the ground.

Let’s face it, it’s DCL being booed. Just as many in the team have this game. People just can’t wait to get frustrated at this team. Would be fascinating to see the difference if it was channeled in to being what Goodison does best.
What Goodison does best is booing though.

WTF is this

4917.jpg
That is Young trying to dislocate Mitoma's shoulder. 10 game ban. In all seriousness stick any right footed player there it can't be any worse.

Brighton made the same mistake that gana gueye did, we dont punish teams. Because we can’t. Since Brighton scored their first we did nothing

I was strangely confident before this game, but when you really think about it, that line up we started with is the worst one we’ll see across the league this weekend, it really is very garbage.
Thing I don't understand is,

We signed four player to improve us.

It's the first home game of the last season at Goodison Park. You know the crowd will be fired up.

You surrender any positivity and momentum and leave 3 of the 4 new signings out and don't make subs until 2-0 down.

I'd say unbelievable but it's proper Dyche isn't it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back