Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
New manager to the league, just 31 years old and torn the dinosaur Dyche an absolute new one...

FYI we only need to concede 1 more to be clear at the bottom all by ourselves.

Unfortunately many were aware of what we were signing up to with Dyche, exactly this, some are aware and love it. Absolutely baffling...
Everyone who saw our 11 knew the problems but some said it was bedwetting to those calling them out.

Now we’re literally protecting goal difference on first day of the season.

Playing either Young or Keane makes it difficult but playing both makes it impossible.. there's no reason that O'Brien shouldn't have started today.

he (Dyche) has had what limited success he has had here by making sure there are consequences for bad performances like today

if he is going to stay here, he needs to do that again for those two especially (and Doucs)

Can hear it now....

Best stadium in the Championship, I just want us not to have to deal with the kopites, we`ve been in their shadow for best part of half a century and I`m bored with it... I just want us to be able to have something nice, the stadium is a start but if you are playing their with Dyche managing McNeil, Young and co then what is the point, really what is the point?

On todays showing, what has changed since this time last season? Absolutely nothing... we`ll get battered at Spurs then Bournemouth at Goodison and we know how these go early season and battered against Villa away.... we will be comfortably bottom after 4 games.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back