• Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Pickford
Young Tarkowski O'Brien Mykolenko
Gana Iroegbunam
Harrison Doucoure McNeil
Calvert-Lewin

Picks itself really. Lindstrom and Ndiaye to get on from the bench and hopefully have a big impact.

2-1 win for the good guys.
Yeah. That front 4 was so prolific last year we wouldn’t want to disrupt it would we? Both Ndiaye and Lindsteom should start but I’d be shocked if either got a chance. Such is life with Sean Dyche as your manager

….just remember, it’s our last season at Goodison, giving her the right send off. UTFT.
Just getting up and pottering about this morning and the realisation that this is the last ‘first game of the season ‘ here and thinking about the amount of them I’ve been to and with people who are no longer with us . Going to be a rollercoaster season for the emotions.

Let’s start off with a nice easy 3 points

Just getting up and pottering about this morning and the realisation that this is the last ‘first game of the season ‘ here and thinking about the amount of them I’ve been to and with people who are no longer with us . Going to be a rollercoaster season for the emotions.

Let’s start off with a nice easy 3 points

IMG_9982.jpeg

Yeah, this is set-up for a soak up the pressure, sit deep, and hit them on the counter performance. For all of my horror at the thought of Young and Keane in the side, Keane is actually a good penalty box defender. His weakness is exposed when he has to play higher up, but he's perfectly effective defending his own six-yard box which is what we will have to do tomorrow. And it's not as if Brighton are not susceptible to these tactics...
Equally, despite all the vitriol on here about Ashley Young, he is a consummate professional. His fitness levels for his age are incredible and he’s a wily old fox with vast experience. He wouldn’t be my first choice either, however his understanding of the game and his know-how from a long career at the top level shouldn’t be dismissed. If he can pass Dyches fitness regime at 39 it tells you a lot about him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.