Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Right into these, new manager for them and I think their bubble has burst anyway.

Do not set a bad trend of losing at home in the ‘arl girl’s final year!!

McNeil and Harrison will start with Lindstrom and Ndiaye replacing them on the hour mark. I think we’ll see this quite a lot this season. Also have a horrible feeling that Keane will start over O’Brien today.

DCL with a brace.

UTFT!!!!

Yeah. That front 4 was so prolific last year we wouldn’t want to disrupt it would we? Both Ndiaye and Lindsteom should start but I’d be shocked if either got a chance. Such is life with Sean Dyche as your manager
McNeil and Harrison are good at protecting our aging full backs. Don't forget that system would gotten us around 12th last season without the points, not sure why we'd need to make radical changes.

And Lindstrom is pony.

Mrs has just signed this

1723884283790.png

Looking forward to today first game of the season last time at goodison had season ticket for forty years feel sad and happy at same time... many memories for all of us at the old lady 💙 💙 💙 COYB

Expect he'll start Keane - I don't think that is the worst decision either, depending on how settled Jake is in training.

That right hand side is a bit worrying defensively, Harrison to help out Young ?

Tim and Gana in the middle.

McNeil, DCL.

Doucoure ?

I guess that's about as conservative as he can get but you'd hope Ndiaye gets a run out at some point, Lindstrom if we are chasing the game.

0-2 loss, DCL injury to put us into an early season panic and make transfer dealings even harder - sorry.

Ok, I'll stretch to a 2-1 win and allow myself a moment of pre-season optimism.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back