Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
To be fair to dyche when ndiaye ran with the ball and created a chance against roma he probably didn't know how to comprehend such an action was probably a little frightened by it as it wasn't a cross or set piece

Not an awful lot to that side really is there? Ironically, Iroegbunam starting is only down to Garner being injured otherwise not a single new signing would be involved from the off.

I'm absolutely convinced by the way that Dyche isn't really arsed about the first 4-5 games of the season. Just seems to go through the motions a bit.. almost as if he treats them as an extension of pre season..
His record in the first month of the season is extremely bad

It’s just stupid that he refuses to play his better players because of some misguided loyalty. I can’t stand managers playing favorites at the expense of progress, and that’s what Dyche continues to do.
It just screams “terrified to make a mistake” to me. This whole notion of “proven” and “unproven” PL players has been our curse for years.

JOB, N’Diaye and Lindstrom MIGHT be crap (and they also might be boss), so instead he falls back to players he knows to be mediocre, but have that all-important PL experience.

I’ve vowed not to be as vehemently against Dyche as I have been, unless/until he gives me proper cause, because he won us enough points to be comfortable last year against the odds, but this is a horror start for that mindset.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back