Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
I mean i said that tongue in cheek more about how criminal Keane's inclusion was.

But Keane hasn't been half bad

#1 thing that has to happen is get Doucoure off. He's not needed in midfield and now that we actually have some attacking mids he really doesn't have a place in this squad
He’s not even playing near the midfield. There’s nothing he’s offering defensively and everything he’s killing off with offsides and sloppy play.

I’d be delighted with a draw, amazed at a win, and unsurprised by a defeat.

Nothing has changed.
We will start the season slowly, losing more home games just like last season where "We`ve had our chances".... Some will say "Dyche can`t stick the ball in the net"...

It`s rinse and repeat levels of 💩 that Dyche serves up game after game and season after season.

With this guy in charge this is our level, never anything more, last season is the blueprint for seasons to come, crap start followed by periods of inability to win games and hopefully coming good at the end of the season.

I don`t think we will beat last seasons points won tally of 48....

Doucoure certainly has a lot of space to be the focal point of everything falling apart through him. Imagine we had a player who has strong dribbling quality to run through that space with some awareness of the game around him erm...

On Dyche this, you setup a gameplan to get the ball out wide and cross, can't have 4 wide options that then can't cross the ball.

Feels like half time of every game this summer has been the same thing "we've signed better creative players, play them"

Outside of that Iroegbunam is a rolls royce, reminds me a lot of Dembele from Tottenham, looks like we've got a serious player on our hands.

1 foul in 45 minutes is, while not the most important thing, not a good indicator.

Dyche played a predictable lineup and the performance has been therefore predictable. Some huff and puff, and no quality. So easy to play against. Who'd have thought?

And we'll waste another 20-25 mins doing the exact same before finally bringing on NDiaye and Lindstrom.

Myko looks a yard off it doesn't he.
He had a couple of injuries in the last few months and played the Euros, so not really a surprise. Which does beg the question, why did we not buy a fullback but instead buy another centre back, to ignore that new centre back and play Michael Keane?

Dyche should be keeping Young, Harrison, McNeil and Mykolenko behind after practice and make them stay there every day until they can hit five consecutive crosses into the penalty area.

Positive side: Tim. what a steal.
Slightly less positive side: Keane has played OK so far, Tarkowski has been more dubious

Second half, bring on the midfield and forward newbies, for God's sake take Doucoure off.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back