Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Isn’t there some Saudi Arabian field where doucs can be put out to pasture?
I’ve seen better mobility from bed ridden 40stone people who have to wash with a rag on the end of a stick. He is terrible.

Also McNeil, is he smoking weed before matches? Is there a dopier player anywhere in the world? It’s almost at the point that I think someone should hold a mirror by his mouth and nose to check he is actually breathing.

Get them off, get our new signings on.

Every single season I can remember we always take an eternity to blood in new signings to the point of always playing catchup for the rest of the season taking months to build momentum. This "faith in the players already there" needs to be weeded out pronto. Keep faith in the same players we know inside out who will never improve and have had us in relegation scraps every year? Insanity.

Tim the best player on the pitch. He wouldn’t be on the pitch if Garner was fit. I’m a garner fan too.

Imagine if we’d have started Lindstrom and Ndiaye? Perhaps they’d be the best players on the pitch?

The manager is the reason we’re so limited.
Maybe a chance to play Garner at RB. Dyche has done it before and Garner didn’t look out of place.

Yeah can't fault Keane today in fairness, Tarks has looked the shakier of the two. Myko also slow to close down which give Mintah the chance of half a yard to get the cross in.

Brighton will get more counter attacks like that as the game goes on so need to make a set piece count or mix up the forward line.
To be fair we can’t let Mitoma dribble the ball 40 yards through the middle of the park. Lots of breakdowns on that goal.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back