Everton 1-0 Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pretty quite 1st half from our player but some sign of them getting used to Reading game, I expect a better performance from them in the 2nd half and a bit of Moyes magic talk we should come out playing better, as we normally does.

anyone got a good stream... all mine are [Poor language removed]
http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/sat9.2/Everton_Reading.html

Working perfectly for me (thanks to whoever poasted it earlier on)

All Everton goaltube and football4free links are [Poor language removed] today :(

I hope Moyes doesn't make any substitutions at half time - it's the tactics we need to sort out. Once we have Reading running after possession, then we'll get our chances. Subs at 60 mins if nothing changes, imo.

And as for Baines - if he needs surgery, stop [Poor language removed] arsing about and get it done or completely rest him. Playing him every other game is no good.

munny reminds me of osman

neither are 'ignition' players, they rely on a spark from arteta or pienaar or even someone else (lescott, fads) to up the quality of their play.

Manny has the same problem as last season, he is far to prone to go missing in games.

theres not much he can do when we bypass our midfeild. we need to get possesion in the middle and build from there. defo think we need a second striker, but moyes usually only makes the change at the 75min mark, which for me today is too late. who do you take off for Vaughan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back