Everton 1-0 Spurs. 10th March @ 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fcuk beating 'big club' Spurs. Just beat Liverpool. That's all they have to do. If they fail to turn up yet again against that shower of tvvatys they can fcuk off.

Wow, that was nail-biting. Great defensive effort again. Not to forget the cracking flashes of good football in the first half. Having Jelavic to apply the finish there was key. I think we should be looking to beat the RS on tuesday based on that performance. Our confidence is sky high and you can tell.

Goodison is INDEED a fortress again. We've beaten city, chelsea, blackpool and spurs there in our last 4 games without conceding a goal. For me that's pretty unreal.

Don't care that it was a backs-to-the-wall job at all. You do ANYTHING to win against these teams. And we have. 3 in a row ffs. Made up for Moyes. Another 10 years please Davey. I said before this week, 4 points and a semi final to look forward to and this season is right back in my good books. Fancy us to do that now.

My only worry is that we may tire this week. I really, really hope not. I'd take another 1-6 against Arsenal next week for no loss in the derby and a semi to look forward to.

1 down 2 to go in this crucial week!

Fcuk beating 'big club' Spurs. Just beat Liverpool. That's all they have to do. If they fail to turn up yet again against that shower of tvvatys they can fcuk off.

Yeah but look on the bright side Dave. If we do beat them, they won't be able to say **** about the bigger picture cos we'll be above them too.

Yeah but look on the bright side Dave. If we do beat them, they won't be able to say **** about the bigger picture cos we'll be above them too.

That's the incentive right there mate. It's been way too long since we beat them there.

My big fear is that both Dalglish and Moyes will settle for an energy preserving draw ahead of the cup ties next weekend. That would be a real let down. I think it might work out that way too.

It'll be a scoreless game or a boredraw.

Made up with that. Ran to the pub after work to watch the second half. It was inevitably full of Spuds fans which made the win even sweeter. Get in there blues!! Onwards.

fuuckin gutted, nans laptop messes up, wouldnt get on net, spent four hours since
four on the phone was going to watch it on the net too head was burnt out, couldnt do both same time
been on and off this since the start buzzin though aswell cant wait to watch motd,
COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS `!!!!

Never felt more like singin the bluessssssssssssssss :)

The_a4c03a_2088327.gif

GET...IN! :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back