Everton 2-0 Blackpool. Sat 18th Feb at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to indulge in the remaining wee dream we have left for the season, the FA Cup. As unlikely as it sounds we're only four wins away from something that would make a crap season suddenly very boss indeed. Dream on Evertonians...
Some fab photo`s there from yesteryear my friend.Especially the one at the top of Sir Stan playing footie with Stan junior on the beach in Blackpool(St.Annes actually by the look of it:))in the 50`s.
I also like the one of Blackpool`s World Cup winner Alan Ball wearing the tangerine socks as a mark of respect.(y)
Prediction for tomorrow...Donovan plays you win,Donovan doesn`t play we win.b)
In the unlikely event of a draw Ollie and Cod Eyes should agree to adopt the Golden Goal rule,we don`t want a replay...

I think Barkley is the only option to replace pienaar based on his performance against Villarreal and qpr. Im really not a fan of drenthe. Gets tackled, can't defend, tries to take everyone on instead of playing a clear pass or through ball. Yes he has pace and it's refreshing to see it sometimes but he is nothing like pienaar or Donovan.

Great work as always bud, nail on the head with those guesthouse owner couples, proper nazi,s and no mistake.

I always find myself checking the room for spy holes, especially as the arl fella usually has that creepy little [Poor language removed] who never sleeps look. I do my best to phish them off every chance i get.

Under no illusions about this tie, the tangerines are well capable of lobbing the odd tit grenade when they have to. I think we can stuff out their attack with our strong midfield..

The Straq to shine here,,, 2 nil to Ebepton FFS!!!

Ace write up Chico. Don't know how you do it mate ... well, fingers and keyboard I guess.
There's an obvious joke about Blackpool being full of donkeys so how come Carroll ended up with the red sh^te. Maybe another time ?

Anyway, 2-1 to the Blues, with a nervous last 10 minutes before we can give "Tell yer mar" a proper showing.

I think Barkley is the only option to replace pienaar based on his performance against Villarreal and qpr. Im really not a fan of drenthe. Gets tackled, can't defend, tries to take everyone on instead of playing a clear pass or through ball. Yes he has pace and it's refreshing to see it sometimes but he is nothing like pienaar or Donovan.
Sorry mate, but I couldnt disagree more thsi game is made for Drenthe, also I'm not a fan of blooding young CM's on the wing, I'd defo be given Barkley 20-30 mins, but not on the wing.

Ffs if we win this and get a nice draw on Sunday, this place will resemble a Roman orgy with the amount of us sucking each other's d*cks

Drenthe has to play today, hopefully Donovan makes it too. Same team as Chelsea for me with drenthe in for pienaar.

Oh and yeah hopefully a bit of Barkley off the bench !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back