Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenday? more likeBlueday am i right guys?.......guys?!

Little things like this and his photoshop of him signing a contract are the sort of mini good-news stories we’ve sorely missed in recent years. Its been one slating after another. I think we could have been given more credit today for the performance, rather than everyone banging on about how crap their finishing is, but these little comedy asides make me very happy for some reason. Like we’ve been temporarily let out of the leper colony.

Little things like this and his photoshop of him signing a contract are the sort of mini good-news stories we’ve sorely missed in recent years. Its been one slating after another. I think we could have been given more credit today for the performance, rather than everyone banging on about how crap their finishing is, but these little comedy asides make me very happy for some reason. Like we’ve been temporarily let out of the leper colony.
Yes great performance by all the squad, I ticked all the boxes for MOTM award but it never worked, left it at Gana Gueye but wouldn’t have disagreed with most fans choice. It was just a fantastic night for all of us Evertonians whether we were at the game or not, just glad Inwas lucky to be there to see us give Liverpool,and their fans a game they won’t forget in a hurry.

Almost certainly someone will already have said this, but isn't it pleasant to be struggling to pick from a bunch of excellent performances for MoM, rather than just go for someone because 'at least he worked hard', or 'I know he wasn't effective, but at least he could pick a 10 yard pass fairly accurately'?

Even now, I might still lose consciousness from a severe overdose of being chuffed to bits.

Cracker

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1