Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What an absolute kopite cryarse word salad that is. Such a terrible set of losers, the fume is dripping through that crap.

For anyone wondering what Will Unwin looks like, it’s something like this.

IMG_1167.jpeg

What an absolute kopite cryarse word salad that is. Such a terrible set of losers, the fume is dripping through that crap.

Beyond entitled. You wouldn't believe they had 1 league title in 30 odd years.

Most seasons under Klopp they have become accustomed to not losing much (unless they are having one of their suspect off seasons) so when they do lose they don't know how to handle it.

That's the worst away support at Goodison in a LONG time. Silent all game, all leaving on the 85th. Highlights for me:

The lad in a Liverpool VEST
The lad at the end doing "6 times" to us
The Park End singing "Your support is f'in s**t" and Liverpool fans retaliating by mocking us booing and then singing half a chorus of "95" before giving up and going silent again.
The players and Klopp standing about 40 yards away from the remaining fans and clapping while looking completely fed up.

Now onto the game,

Pickford. Every single week. What a man.
Godfrey and Gueye, nonstop! The workrate was unreal.
DCL, winning everything and being a pain all night long.
Robertson getting done from a dummy and then slipping. Inject it.

What a night, what an atmosphere, what a quadruple collapse.

my nephew said they was quiet all game

it’s a derby the freaks!

My biggest GOT regret is my choice of name. I don't think of the RS as crimson, just "red," so I genuinely don't associate it with that. It's literally part of the name of my college football team I grew up with (the Crimson Tide), but I don't actually follow college football any more, so I'm thinking of changing it anyway. Haven't thought up a new one yet, though.
Yeah, I think any Yank on here will know where your name comes from. We wouldn't associate it in any way with the RS.

I could see the potential for it causing quite a stir to anyone else.

my nephew said they was quiet all game

it’s a derby the freaks!
They tried singing before kickoff, but then the gwladys street got going and drowned them out. Don't remember them singing again after that. A gang of fairweather, day tripping mutants.

Was laughing when I was going home, watching them at the rocket, trying to figure out how to get back on the motorway.

My biggest GOT regret is my choice of name. I don't think of the RS as crimson, just "red," so I genuinely don't associate it with that. It's literally part of the name of my college football team I grew up with (the Crimson Tide), but I don't actually follow college football any more, so I'm thinking of changing it anyway. Haven't thought up a new one yet, though.
You should have gone for ToffeeTide... what liverpool drowned in last night..