Everton 2-1 Chelsea. Wednesday 10th February @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the boys! What a result! Unfortunately I missed the game but from what I'm hearing Louis is getting back to his world class striker form (maybe I'm going over the top but I always tought he had it in him to be world class without the injury problems). Can't wait to see this team with Pienaar and Fellaini, it'll be magic! Difficult game next though, Sporting is a whole different style of football, just hope we can control the damage and smash them in Lisbon!

Proudly walking around town today in my away kit, half a planet away, when I come across the path of some clown in his Chelski kit.

Pathetic! He wouldn't even make eye contact with me! :lol:

Weak as piss!

I was out Wednesday night, and in all honesty forgot there were games even on, might as well come clean, was out of Town, the weather came down, got caught in a blizzard, and had minds on other things other than football. Wasn't til we got home some time later that I learned about the nights games and It was a shock to me when I read about all what happened.

First time since 2000 I think we have beaten them, at least at Goodison, it's been well overdue, nine long years since a victory and we damn well went and did it, Terry and his boring, trivial nonsense may have played a part in the oppositions demise, but taking that out of the equation what a fanatastic result for all concerned.

One week it's crap, poor performance, inept play, everybody at each others throats, a poor game for Blues and the next match we witness the kind of play and outcome such as Wednesday. Blowing a bit hot and cold are Everton lately, after the horrors of Birmingham and the [Poor language removed] game we turn it round and pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Saha just gets better, he's signed a new contract as I understand it, and on his day is a powerful forward, I look forward to future fixtures with him on board, he does make the difference sometimes and so it proved yet again, and a little bit of revenge for that Cup final defeat.

Thats about four unbeaten now against Chelsea, quite a statistic when you think about it, all said a good night Soccer wise with red [Poor language removed] losing, Spurs going down at Molineux and all, Everton did the business again when they needed to, after recent setbacks, and we can push on from here.

Evening Toffees

Been away most of the week

Jolly well done

Saw the highlights but how did the game go in general ?

Fantastic

Should be a tasty one next Saturday (y)

Alright Nev, they started boss and we couldn't get the ball off them then they scored, we picked up and Saha equalised then missed a pen as we started turning the screw on them. Heitinga bossed Drogba all over the show. We laid into them second half and played some nice stuff, Saha scored a lovely second then they tonked us til the final whistle, which came after 5 mins of injury time and there were no stoppages.

They were amazingly gracious in defeat, and their fans have been so too so they continue to go up in my estimation.

You'll probably smash us all over the show, Rooney hat trick nailed on.

Hope you're well mate and that you wash your hands as often as possible preparing food and never, ever cross contaminate.

Alright Nev, they started boss and we couldn't get the ball off them then they scored, we picked up and Saha equalised then missed a pen as we started turning the screw on them. Heitinga bossed Drogba all over the show. We laid into them second half and played some nice stuff, Saha scored a lovely second then they tonked us til the final whistle, which came after 5 mins of injury time and there were no stoppages.

They were amazingly gracious in defeat, and their fans have been so too so they continue to go up in my estimation.

You'll probably smash us all over the show, Rooney hat trick nailed on.

Hope you're well mate and that you wash your hands as often as possible preparing food and never, ever cross contaminate.

How you doing mate I think our match will be a close one both teams in decent form

What injuries / supensions will you have for the match cos that could obviously have bearing ??

Got your point in bold mat ( Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate me)

By the way did you try those pasties ????

Hello ladies and gents,

I was away on hols last week and missed all of this and so read the whole thread to get a feel for what went on.

Amazing how many of you lot went from drowning in bleach to sipping champagne!

Just another Everton match I guess :P

Thrilled to bits, helps ease the pain of the RS game. Only slightly.

If Mr Moyes can iron out these inconsistancy blips (RS and Brum) then we will be smiling a lot from now until the end of the season.

Lot of hard work still needed to continue to climb the table. One match at a time boys, one match at a time.

COYB (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back