Everton 2-1 Chelsea. Wednesday 10th February @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the floodlights, she really is beautiful.

Combined with Heitnga's forearms and Saha's thighs it's a cocktail of sex.

But you look at Baines also - total steal at £6m, especially when Liverpool spent 3 times that amount on Johnson.

I'm fairly confident Billy will come good next season, I think we should be prepared to give him a year at least to bed in.

Jags is coming back, we have Senderos in backup, Rodwell coming back to fitness, Yakubu also not really figured. Arteta is on the way back to his old self, plus we didn't have Fellaini or Pienaar on the pitch.

It's scary how good we can be, 1 or 2 quality signings and I genuinelly believe that we can make a fist of this league.

Last night that was Chelsea's full strength team, it wasn't ours at all.

But you look at Baines also - total steal at £6m, especially when Liverpool spent 3 times that amount on Johnson.

I'm fairly confident Billy will come good next season, I think we should be prepared to give him a year at least to bed in.

Jags is coming back, we have Senderos in backup, Rodwell coming back to fitness, Yakubu also not really figured. Arteta is on the way back to his old self, plus we didn't have Fellaini or Pienaar on the pitch.

It's scary how good we can be, 1 or 2 quality signings and I genuinelly believe that we can make a fist of this league.

Last night that was Chelsea's full strength team, it wasn't ours at all.

I agree massively but this is all post-coital pillow talk, like after City. We're uttering sweet nothings and all dead in love then she'll go and she'll fart in front of us (Birmingham and Liverpool) and we'll fall out of love again, ending up furiously cracking one off dreaming of her best mate.

I don't know where I'm going with this really [Poor language removed] analogy to be honest.

I agree massively but this is all post-coital pillow talk, like after City. We're uttering sweet nothings and all dead in love then she'll go and she'll fart in front of us (Birmingham and Liverpool) and we'll fall out of love again, ending up furiously cracking one off dreaming of her best mate.

I don't know where I'm going with this really [Poor language removed] analogy to be honest.

But thankfully you've stopped now :P

You're spot on mate. Great to see you around fella, how's the big freeze treating you?

Mostly missed us here in T.O, but last night I wouldn't have noticed it anyway.

We really are looking like a good, potentially great, football team. I don't remember seeing an Everton display like this against a top team since I was a much younger man - comfortable on the ball back to front, controlled possession in midfield, etc. Arteta had a slightly quiet game, but always available to take the ball off the back four and start things up. I love the problem Moyes will face when all our midfielders are fit and not suspended.

not sure if it was mentioned yet but Saha's game winner was #6 (on the daily top 10) on SportsCenter here in America today

Sometimes , Leader . One can just nail it - not a JT ref' - . You've just done so .

P.S. The fart , thing . Poetry , btw .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back