Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Gueye '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garner '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison '46

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
Thank goodness... great reaction in the 2nd half and for a change Dyche made the right decision bringing on Harrison. McNeil MOTM but Harrison was the spark. He might not be the most talented player but he put up some fight after Lindstrøm's lethargic performance
I skatedhim yesterday too- a workman performance two great goals- but Doucs miss he looked shattered never subs him ?

please don’t play Doucs in central midfield again, Dyche. Garner is the much better option.

Agree that Lindstom struggled and Harrison did well when he came on. Ndiaye was a handful all game. Great player to watch.

Did my eyes deceive me or did we just come from behind to win?
Sorted

He's not good enough on the ball to play in a team that wants to win. Worth playing when we want to sit in and counter... Maybe away from home against the big boys

But at home against Palace, no thanks

Great improvement in the second half, McNeil gave us the quality were we need it, but again backs to the wall football is not going to get you many wins against good teams. Dyche got a stay of execution. COYB!!

Badly needed. A stay of execution, and one fair-minded fans will be relieved about because it means three more precious points.

We're in the last knockings of the Dyche days, but I hope he can extend them for as long as possible in this last Goodison season. Then, in all likelihood, we reboot from a position of safety and future promise.

Badly needed. A stay of execution, and one fair-minded fans will be relieved about because it means three more precious points.

We're in the last knockings of the Dyche days, but I hope he can extend them for as long as possible in this last Goodison season. Then, in all likelihood, we reboot from a position of safety and future promise.

all day this

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back