• Harrison '46

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
1727539375336.gif

can’t remember the last weekend I felt like doing this

is newcastle at home? they’re a good team them

fulham tho won again

oh my marco!

Yeah another home at Goodison so need to built on today even if it's only a point.

Newcastle are average on the road, were lucky to get a 1-1 at Bournemouth and Wolves were also the better team at 1-0 until they imploded. Isak also didn't play today with a broken toe so very good news if he's not around.

please don’t play Doucs in central midfield again, Dyche. Garner is the much better option.

Agree that Lindstom struggled and Harrison did well when he came on. Ndiaye was a handful all game. Great player to watch.

Did my eyes deceive me or did we just come from behind to win?

Just shows you we can play some good togger well deserved win , even Young had a decent game UTFB
Amongst the bad stuff can be some very good stuff, we're not as one dimensional as some people make out

What let's us down is the quality at times, some of the individual mistakes on the ball can't be coached out, if you're just bad at footy you're bad at footy!

If there was ever a game of 2 halves eh. Rocky at times in the second half though but a win is a win. Branthwaithe was a beast in that 2nd half and the difference of not giving away a lead again. Hopefully a confidence builder and coming from behind to win might bannish a few ghosts

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back