Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Gueye '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garner '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison '46

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
2nd half much better largely down to the substitution by Dyche. Pleased that also late on he grasped the tiring nature of midfield - for once!

All in all, a deserved win, but we do make it hard for ourselves. Voted for a Ndiaye but could have been Branthwaite, McNeil or Harrison. For once an honourable mention to Young, who was not horrendous.
Think he left the last batch of changes late. Should really have done it 5/10 mins earlier but least he made the changes

2nd half much better largely down to the substitution by Dyche. Pleased that also late on he grasped the tiring nature of midfield - for once!

All in all, a deserved win, but we do make it hard for ourselves. Voted for a Ndiaye but could have been Branthwaite, McNeil or Harrison. For once an honourable mention to Young, who was not horrendous.
Young was not horrendous! Jesus he was very very good, I made him my MOTM along with one other voter, slag him as often as you like, not just you, when he plays poorly but give some well deserved praise when he plays well and he did today, in fact he stood out. He also played well at Leicester and Villa but rarely gets a kind word off many fans even when he deserves it.

Anyone else get a squeaky bum after the subs... I did.

…no, I actually like he reverted to the CM axis that served us well last season to get us over the line.

Against Bournemouth he took Ndiaye off so McNeil could stay on the pitch in a wide role. It was complicated and I like to think he learned from that by simply taking McNeil off and leaving Ndiaye on.

Young was not horrendous! Jesus he was very very good, I made him my MOTM along with one other voter, slag him as often as you like, not just you, when he plays poorly but give some well deserved praise when he plays well and he did today, in fact he stood out. He also played well at Leicester and Villa but rarely gets a kind word off many fans even when he deserves it.
Fair play mate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back