• Gueye '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garner '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison '46

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
3-0 Blues

Neither team have started badly performance wise and are probably equally matched for quality, but we're at home, and if the crowd dig in then it will elevate the team
I'm going 4-1, new spirit players want to look good for the new owners yes I know they should be trying to look good for themselves and the fans each week but hey anywqay

….no idea who this was until I googled him;

IMG_0324.webp

….Mrs Eggs is joining me in the Top Balcony for this, have to say it’s my least favourite vantage point in Goodison but I’m keen to visit as many as I can this season. Gladly i won’t be able to tick the Boys Pen off.
It’s been the vantage point of choice for me & my lad over the years, and now my grandson has been up there. In the early days, chatting to an old Blue outside Goodison, he asked my lad where we were sitting, when he replied “Top Balcony” the response was; “You can see the curvature of the earth from up there lad”🤣
Enjoy the view on Saturday @Eggs, obviously I can’t wish you any more just on this occasion.😇

It’s been the vantage point of choice for me & my lad over the years, and now my grandson has been up there. In the early days, chatting to an old Blue outside Goodison, he asked my lad where we were sitting, when he replied “Top Balcony” the response was; “You can see the curvature of the earth from up there lad”🤣
Enjoy the view on Saturday @Eggs, obviously I can’t wish you any more just on this occasion.😇

I used to like the Top Balcony. Spent the 1995/96 season in D3/D4 with my dad there. 2004/05 I switched to the Park End.

Also, what with the noise surrounding many aspects of the club over the past three years or so, I sometimes forget that we actually participate in football matches.

I used to like the Top Balcony. Spent the 1995/96 season in D3/D4 with my dad there. 2004/05 I switched to the Park End.

Also, what with the noise surrounding many aspects of the club over the past three years or so, I sometimes forget that we actually participate in football matches.
We’re barred permanently from the Park End by my lad. Went there only once. The Lombardo game. Too much for my then 9 year old to bear☹️

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back