Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Gueye '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garner '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison '46

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
Branthwaite and Myko will return, Garner to stay at RB.

Big question is how the CMs are as plenty of choice in that position now.
Yeah i'm expecting this, if we'd have started better I think he'd have left Branthwaite for another week, but because of the importance of this fixture for us and him, I'm thinking Branthwaite starts this. Probably still too early for Patterson

Expecting Mangala & Doucoure to continue in CM too

With recent games we have been improving. Only for the team to self destruct aided by a clueless manager. I don't know what to expect anymore.
I think some players are genuinely trying to get us off the mark maybe all of them are trying but too many situations could be avoided you know if only Lindstrom could finish, or if Keane would defend a header from a corner. Pickford hasn't been his best. If Dyche keeps playing Russian Roulette with the subs, what chance have we got? 🤷‍♂️

Hoping we'll win. Maybe we will maybe we'll fluff our lines again.

Beyond a must win at this point, I dont see how Dyche survives if we lose. Very important to have Branthwaite and Myko back, but heaven forbid they make a mistake due to being rusty and cost us a goal...little margin for error.

Im assuming he tries to play Garner at RB again unfortunately, and we should have Tim in the middle but I suspect he goes with Doucoure and Mangala

Beyond a must win at this point, I dont see how Dyche survives if we lose. Very important to have Branthwaite and Myko back, but heaven forbid they make a mistake due to being rusty and cost us a goal...little margin for error.

Im assuming he tries to play Garner at RB again unfortunately, and we should have Tim in the middle but I suspect he goes with Doucoure and Mangala

Who's a better manager? He's been hamstrung by FFP nonsense. Kept us up last season despite points deductions. I just don't see who we would get who would come to us.

Needs to start Iroegbunam. Has impressed in his starting games but been poor off the bench. I would go with Mangala from the start and bring Gana on later in the game. I'd actually prefer Young than Garner at RB but hopefully Dyche goes with Dixon but very much doubt it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back