Everton 2-1 Real Betis Sunday 11th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Gamble ‏@efc_mattgamble 11s
Not sure why Felli isn's playing - suspect a knock. He didn't train on Thursday and is here at Goodison today.

Ah the old unspecified "knock".

A lot of my players seem to suffer from these on training days, particularly when we're doing fitness...

The last one (at home) never is mate, to maximise gate revenue - should just up the price for last ppv for those that can't make it imo :(

Would be the right thing to do, that sucks. Hope I find a way to watch, if you find anything can you give us a PM mate?

I'm not convinced Fellaini should even be in this team, I think this a stronger, better balanced and more technically capable midfield without him. Lets face it everyone clamoured for him to be reinstated to his rightful throne as midfield general but I think over time the consensus on his abilities there were greatly exaggerated.

Eventually it became common knowledge that this world class midfield dynamo was being criminally misused as a crude long ball battering ram. In fact, though I did not enjoy its approach I can respect the effectiveness in many ways of the end result: Moyes wasn't accommodating Osman and Gibson (better partnership) he was catering to Fellaini's limitations. The one thing I agree he always had was an ability to get goals and we maximised that last year: unless he joins a direct long ball knock down team and is given the same 'uncreative #10' role he won't be nearly as good as that again. It's prime time to cash in if anyone is indeed interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back