Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly sure he has no idea what the strongest line up is mate.

Right back is the only position up for grabs, surely unless Heitinga can get back into form.

I think he's settled on a midfield 5 of Mirallas, Gibson, Fellaini, Osman and Pienaar behind Jelavic as his first choice attack and Baines and Howard will never get dropped.

Right back is the only position up for grabs, surely unless Heitinga can get back into form.

I think he's settled on a midfield 5 of Mirallas, Gibson, Fellaini, Osman and Pienaar behind Jelavic as his first choice attack and Baines and Howard will never get dropped.

I'd agree with that.

Although not so sure he knows where he prefers Fellaini.

I think he likes Fellaini where he has him now, if I'm honest.

I do have no idea who Moyes' prefered rightback is, I will say. If he has all three available I have no idea which one he'll pick.

I think he likes Fellaini where he has him now, if I'm honest.

I do have no idea who Moyes' prefered rightback is, I will say. If he has all three available I have no idea which one he'll pick.

You're probably right with Fellaini. However, with him always saying he prefers to be centre mid, it must toy with Moyes' mind.

wtf, you agree none of spurs players would get in my team?

think this will be our team as well.

With regards to spurs players getting in our team of course there would be a few, especially when comparing squads - they've underachieved with their squad compared to others in the league

Lloris/Friedel
Walker Jags Vertonghan Baines
Mirallas Fellaini Dembele Bale
Defoe Adebayor​

look at that boss welsh/belgian midifeld

I'd have Osman over Fellaini and Jelavic for either one of those two.

Good read mate

beat me to posting a match thread this week though, there's always next week i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back