Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as Chico is blatantly and horrendously monopolising the match previews i think it would be a good gesture for him to place a link in the OP Joao.

The official site will be calling for him to be banned from doing them soon and slighting his name (not that anyone needs to do that really).

Good preview mate. I think we can do them but it won't be easy. Would help massively if Jelavic has got his shooting boots on! Need to keep Defoe under control too, don't allow him to shoot. I reckon he's boss and he's on some very good goalscoring form recently so high on confidence. 2-1 to the Blues (as if we'd keep a clean sheet!)

I have a feeling this is going to be a high scoring game, 4-3 or 3-2,Fellaini,Jelavic and Mirallas for us and Defoe and Lennon for Spurs

Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines
Mirallas Gibson Osman Pienaar
Fellaini
Jelavic

Would be great to see Mirallas start,Oviedo to come later on, and Pienaar to play a blinder against Spurs with Jelavic sloting

Would be a strong line up that.

The only other difference I would like to see is possibly Coleman on the right with Fellaini back in the middle (Osman on the bench). We could then play Mirallas just behind Jelavic. I reckon that would be quality and I think Mirallas would be a threat in that position and could link up well with Jelavic. Coleman could also get forward and have Hibbert behind him as protection at the back.

This is the one I would most like to win over the past few games.

We win today, we're in 4th. Then we have 3 winnable games in Stoke, West Ham and Wigan.

We win today and have a fair chance of being 19 games (halfway) into the season in the top 4.

Fingers crossed.

Feeling we will get beat today with Defoe hitting a good patch of form

All depends on how much difrence Gibson makes to he back 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back