Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must win.

If we don't win and the RS do, suddenly their season looks on a par with ours. Madness.

I've been saying for months they'll be fighting for 4th by Xmas (possibly above us too) and people laughed at me! When they get a proper striker in they'll start winning games well so its another in the mix.

We need to win today, no excuses

I've been saying for months they'll be fighting for 4th by Xmas (possibly above us too) and people laughed at me! When they get a proper striker in they'll start winning games well so its another in the mix.

We need to win today, no excuses

Just forget about them - we are where we are because we can not finish sides off with a 2nd goal - fans predicting on here we will score 3-4 goals - I hope they are right as I can not see it it will be a tight game!

this is a funny game isnt it. It is much more than three points, it also seems much more than trying to beat a close rival in the race for Europe. I have this a real litmus test as to whether we have come as far as we think this season. I think a win would signal a change in our perception of ourselves, are we a viable contender for CL places or not. Do we have the belief that we should be there.

Biggest game of the season so far for me.

Draw 2-2. Jela, Fellaini, Defoe and er Defoe

COYB

this is a funny game isnt it. It is much more than three points, it also seems much more than trying to beat a close rival in the race for Europe. I have this a real litmus test as to whether we have come as far as we think this season. I think a win would signal a change in our perception of ourselves, are we a viable contender for CL places or not. Do we have the belief that we should be there.

Biggest game of the season so far for me.

Draw 2-2. Jela, Fellaini, Defoe and er Defoe

COYB

We have a horrid tendency to bottle it. But today I am oddly confident of an Everton win.

Let's be thankful that their best player by a mile is out.

If Mirallas is in I can see us winning this.

@Everton: Everton XI: Howard, Coleman, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Osman, Pienaar, Gibson, Fellaini, Mirallas, Jelavic

COLEMAN AND MIRALLAS

YES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back