Everton 2-1 WBA. 31st Jan @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...hope he doesn't tinker with Distin/Jagielka but I fear its Jags at RB. At the risk of being shouted at, I prefer Nev in midfield to JH or Hitz. Simple wish is that we have a happy end to a disappointing day.

He's one of our academy players mate. 19 years of age and has done very well in his introduction to the PL. Played very well at Old Trafford some weeks ago. Very calm on the ball and is regarded similar to Michael Carrick. Peterborough supporters have been oozing over his quality when he was on-loan there.

ah right, we have a lot of them - they stay in the reserves though - or go on loan to the championship. neville's allowed plenty of mistakes but of someone under 23 does it we never see them for years in our royal blue. lets hope yours has a stinker (y)

all the best

ah right, we have a lot of them - they stay in the reserves though - or go on loan to the championship. neville's allowed plenty of mistakes but of someone under 23 does it we never see them for years in our royal blue. lets hope yours has a stinker (y)

all the best

Cheers mate. Now I've praised Thorne to the rafters he'll have an absolute mare tonight!

He's one of our academy players mate. 19 years of age and has done very well in his introduction to the PL. Played very well at Old Trafford some weeks ago. Very calm on the ball and is regarded similar to Michael Carrick. Peterborough supporters have been oozing over his quality when he was on-loan there.

similar to carrick eh

hopefully his 1 goal per 200 games won't be tonight then.

Tonight's line-up confuses me greatly. How is it going to shape up?

Howard
Neville Distin Jags Baines
Heitinga
Anichebe Osman Pienaar
Fellaini
Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back