Everton 2-2 Aston Villa. Saturday 10th September @ 15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think that?

Seamus and Ossie have been brilliant.

Indeed they have. And yes, I think Bily's been great too.

His linkup play with Baines & Fellaini especially has been good and he looks sharp and confident. Sorry, but that was a great half from him.

Bily's got involved, that's more than enough for me at the moment! He's just panicked or not played the last final ball very well, it will come

Indeed they have. And yes, I think Bily's been great too.

His linkup play with Baines & Fellaini especially has been good and he looks sharp and confident. Sorry, but that was a great half from him.

I will agree to disagree then, im hoping he comes out and proves me wrong second half but I can see Royston coming on and showing him how its done.

nice to hear..dudes, do you know anything about the protest? were there like "few" people or huge masses..

what do you think, when moyes changes stracq on?

Surprisingly good football.

There's balance in the side. Rodwell and Fellaini are keeping things tidy. Coleman and Bilya doing well on the wings with the build up play...their final ball is lacking.

Cahill is being a pain to defenders and creating space.

Osman...just start him in that free-role Moyes FFS. What else does he need to do to prove that he's gold there?

Coleman looks like he's getting better and getting his head up rather than trying to run through players...he's got skilz.

Jags...I worry about.

Overall...very solid, balanced side that is playing some good football, mainly through Ossie.

If Coleman and Bilya's delivery were good, we'd create more. And we need to gamble more players in to the box on build ups IMO

Surprisingly happy and the bench has options which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back