Everton 2-2 Aston Villa. Saturday 10th September @ 15.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cahill has been really good up front, really good.

I think Toccy may have been right you know. He's not a bad CF, he just looks a bit crap when Fellaini's behind him as our play becomes so one dimensional.

Him and Ossie have looked fantastic. On the ground at least. The ref's giving us nothing.

Anyway, I can just hear "game of two halves" already. We're never bloody clinical are we? We should be more than 1 ahead and I'm afraid it will bite us in the arse. :(

He's 17.

NOT 21.

Doesn't matter. We want him playing long term. You're totally not thinking straight about him.

He's not needed. Fellaini in the middle and actual real WIDTH on the pitch with Coleman and a roaming Billy

With Drenthe or Gueye to come on later possibly.

Save Barkley FFS. He's still a boy. FFS. Needs to be treated carefully.

I stand by the emboldened bit above.

We've had no real width since Coleman went out injured.

Now we have, and with more available on the bench with any luck.

Bily is what Bily always is, bits of genius and bits of frustration. A few balls today that the team haven't read and a few **** ups. He does definitely give us something no one else does in the team.

Very impressed with everyone tbh. Fellaini and Rodwell look fantastic, Osman and Cahill excellent up front. More of the same please!

I stand by the emboldened bit above.

We've had no real width since Coleman went out injured.

Now we have, and with more available on the bench with any luck.

I tell you what I didn't rate Coleman as a RM as he struggles to beat his man, compared to when he overlaps.

But he must have been working on his game over the summer because he's got bags of tricks now. He's looked very good indeed. The end product isn't always there but he looks lively.

Bily's got involved, that's more than enough for me at the moment! He's just panicked or not played the last final ball very well, it will come

Bit of confidence from him and he'll turn up.

He's moving about more which is good and isnt falling asleep.

That cross he did is something I want more from him. No by-line bull****. Just past the halfway line, look up, ping a cross in ala Beckham. He's got it in his locker

Bily is what Bily always is, bits of genius and bits of frustration. A few balls today that the team haven't read and a few **** ups. He does definitely give us something no one else does in the team.

Very impressed with everyone tbh. Fellaini and Rodwell look fantastic, Osman and Cahill excellent up front. More of the same please!

Give him three consecutive starts, though & those moments of lapsed concentration will start to disappear. He's never been given a fair crack since he's been with us.

I tell you what I didn't rate Coleman as a RM as he struggles to beat his man, compared to when he overlaps.

But he must have been working on his game over the summer because he's got bags of tricks now. He's looked very good indeed. The end product isn't always there but he looks lively.

There is defo a balance in our play that has been missing due to lack of width.

We also have Drenthe to make an appearance. I still feel we need an out and out right winger too like.

But its there.

We should be at least 2-0 up though FFS.

Come on Toffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back