Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get him gone tonight, completely and utterly unacceptable.

Second Doucoure came on entire dynamics of the team fell apart and lost the best out ball we've had all game in Ndiaye who they couldn't touch. Reverted to stereotype and it's proven over and over it DOESN'T WORK!!!!!

Had enough of it, get rid.
He just can’t help himself

Incredible really. Absolutely bossed the game for 80 mins and ran out of steam. Until that point we were brilliant and this should've been a real confidence booster.

However, terrible subs and no changes from the manager to cope with their change of system and they throw it away.

Boos doesn't feel right for this one, just... Everton.
How can we run out of steam. We're supposedly the fittest team in the league. Gaffers day and all that.

Shocking subs. Dyche is clueless.

Other teams make similar subs to waste precious seconds. We aren’t other clubs. I’m out I think. 85+ minutes of “phew it’s all going to be ok”. Only to realise it’s worse than it’s ever been.

I’ve never posted a negative comment before. For so many reasons, this is possibly the worst and most humiliating result I can remember.

It’s an inexcusable outcome on a day where I really felt we would turn the corner and how awful to leave the fans so low and hurt before an international break.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back