Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m all for bravado and knocking the ball around without a care, but if your going to do it, at least take the chances and put the game to bed.

It’s an unacceptable disgraceful collapse, players should be ashamed.

How does that happen. We were cruising it was done and over, how does one goal make us lose this game. I genuinely have no idea how we have managed that, it's actually unbelievable.

An absolutely pathetic mentality that has been deep rooted in the club for many, many years.

Also, our Isthiman League standard defending.

How does that happen. We were cruising it was done and over, how does one goal make us lose this game. I genuinely have no idea how we have managed that, it's actually unbelievable.

This club just loves shafting the fans week after week, has been the same for years. It’s not even the first time v Bournemouth it’s happened, that’s how regular it is. All the way back to Ashley Young for Villa against us in the last minute. No other club punishes its fans as regularly as this one.

Your losing headers... bring on the giant centre half & don't take your best player off.... It isn't rocket science.
Bring on your 6 foot 5 center back and your young right back who can actually defend and get out to cover someone 1v1. See it out. But no, the right move in his mind was to take off the release valve who could actually spring a counter for a worthless premier league experienced guy with no composure at all and then nothing else. I hate him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back