Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just pain.

I kinda get the two subs he made, but I just don’t get the lack of further subs.

Tim and Gana were done in, Coleman was Donald ducked, bring garner, Dixon and O’Brien on with Beto and doucure, and just see the game out, shithouse style.

Good performances in the main all over the pitch for 86mins, even my mates Keane and Harrison. Dcl did great.

The collapse is just pathetic.

Make this our new logo or even sleeve sponsor. Or have a Krusty The Clown stand in the new stadium.
1000081577.webp

It's just totally unprofessional from everyone involved. It should never happen and would never happen the other way around. We give up in that situation

I feel like the club is trying it's best to break the collective fan base. You can't take this on a regular basis, it's unhealthy.

It's like a social experiment. That is the level of farce we engage in on a near weekly basis.

Even by our standards of incompetence though, this is easily top 5 in the Premier League era. All of them, with 1 or 2 notable exceptions, should be ashamed of themselves.

That game was won.. It's actually impressive we have managed this.
Yep. Very impressive. Not many teams can lay claim to such spectacular incompetence. We should get some new shirt 'sponsership' to highlight the acheivement (y'know, like when clubs have 'FA cup winners 2016' or whatever) :lol:

Pickford is a great shot stopper, but when it comes to crosses, he just stays inside his 6 yd box. What was he doing with the low cross to their first goal? Anybody?
ThE guy isnt a great shot stopper He is good last ditch no brain engaged keeper.Otherwise he is a total clown. Dracula did fear crosses Pickford hides behind his goal line (remember Newcastle 2:0 up and then comes
Pickford) Everton deserves him.

No we kno some this team is weak mentaly but was clear we needed fresh legs and he got thre changes wrong
2 0 up with 3 or 4 mins to go and its not the players on the pitches job to see the game out? Are they all not supposedly Premier league players?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back