Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't see any of the Bournemouth goals, I turned it off on 87 mins, safe in the knowledge of 3 points!

I thought Bournemouth were awful and Kluivert is one of the worst players I have ever seen in the Premier League.

No idea how this happened, it shouldn't be difficult for professional players to close out a 2-0 lead with seconds remaining!

2 0 up with 3 or 4 mins to go and its not the players on the pitches job to see the game out? Are they all not supposedly Premier league players?
Yes 100# but answer me this do you not think making 5 subs can change a game. And if you can honestly say in your view he made right subs

I didn't see any of the Bournemouth goals, I turned it off on 87 mins, safe in the knowledge of 3 points!

I thought Bournemouth were awful and Kluivert is one of the worst players I have ever seen in the Premier League.

No idea how this happened, it shouldn't be difficult for professional players to close out a 2-0 lead with seconds remaining!

Who are these professional players you speak of?

Ndiaye man of the match, Tim was excellent DCL played well, the whole team played well apart from the last 15 minutes when just about everyone switched off. Bournemouth could have scored 5 in the last 10 minutes, (including extra time). I hope Dyche has the courage to admit fault for his piss poor game management and not chuck it all at the players. The annoying thing is apart from the manner of the defeat, is we played some really good stuff and created loads of chances and not taking them is our downfall.

Ndiaye wasn’t tired, he looked bewildered that he was being taken off. We had them on the racks seeking a third goal, you don’t take away the momentum when you don’t need to. He was inspiring the rest of the team. There were other players who were tired, you could see it, like Mykolenko and Tim, take them off, that’s what you do. He simply doesn’t have a clue.
He had just started his first PL game and ran his socks off and was rightly rested at the end of the game IMO.

The game was over, with competent players.

It was a total mental collapse BY THE PLAYERS.

Nothing to do with Dyche..

Wonder if this has just jumped the shark for me. I'm clearly living in some kind of simulation. Ok, you can wake me up now, return me to reality, I've had enough

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back