Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've just come in from watching Warrington Town. When I left the ground Everton were, apparently, cruising comfortably 2 - 0 up, so imagine my shock when I checked the final scores 😧.

I don't think I've ever said this before, but the manager has to go and he has to go now. Do not pass go, do not collect £200, or any money, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Are you there Mr Moyes?

Good summary but the bit played well until the capitulation is like saying yeah the operation was a success until the patient died. Its kind of irrelevant because any good that would have come from a good performance is ripped up by losing. No good can come from that game . Not a single solitary thing
Oh i dunno. I think it might make me have a few extra beers tonight!

No leadership on or off the pitch.

That, today, was a failure of leadership. Our players soiled themselves. Gutless cowards.

The manager needs to go, though.

I am not concerned about relegation. It’s what the ownership deserves.

Relegation cannot be worse than having to suffer new, innovative ways to capitulate in the top flight.

That was Bournemouth, today. Bournemouth.

Cowards to a man.

I've just come in from watching Warrington Town. When I left the ground Everton were, apparently, cruising comfortably 2 - 0 up, so imagine my shock when I checked the final scores 😧.

I don't think I've ever said this before, but the manager has to go and he has to go now. Do not pass go, do not collect £200, or any money, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Are you there Mr Moyes?
Not sure about the Moyes part, but I agree. He has to go now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back