Match Thread Everton 3-0 Doncaster Rovers - EFL Cup Second Round - Tue 27 Aug 7:45pm

Your Everton MOTM vs Doncaster Rovers

• Total voters

Toffe3m4n

Player Valuation: ÂŁ80m
Moving swiftly on...

A chance for us to register some goals & a win here whilst getting some of the new lads more minutes in the tank. I'll be attending Goodison Park for this one, possibly for the last time.. 🥲

My side to start..

Begovic

Dixon -- Keane -- O'Brien -- Myko

Gana
----- Armstrong

Lindstrom
----- Ndiaye ------ Harrison

Beto
Bench: Pickford, Tarkowski, Coleman, Young, Garner, Iroegbunam, Doucoure, Metcalfe, McNeil, Maupay, DCL

Please & thank you.

Moving swiftly on...

A chance for us to register some goals & a win here whilst getting some of the new lads more minutes in the tank. I'll be attending Goodison Park for this one, possibly for the last time.. 🥲

My side to start..

Begovic

Gana
----- Armstrong

Lindstrom

Beto
Bench: Pickford, Tarkowski, Coleman, Young, Garner, Iroegbunam, Doucoure, Metcalfe, McNeil, Maupay, DCL

Please & thank you.
No way we should rest Pickford despite his mistake. Always play your best team

Good team apart from that except for Keane

Moving swiftly on...

My side to start..

Begovic

Gana
----- Armstrong

Lindstrom

Beto

Please & thank you.
That front 4 is actually how i would start in the league, giving Beto a little chance :lol: It should be an easy win, but with Everton, there is never any such thing usually. The game is Live on Sky Sports +

….he played a relatively strong side in this competition last season and I’d expect similar this time around. Saying that, if Tarkowski has a tight hamstring it would be daft to risk him.
I agree. Everton need a win and Dyche needs a win.

There’s no way he’ll under-strength this, except where it’s prudent to do so.

Donny again in the same round of league cup as last year, would've been some decent odds on that.

Beto looked amazing v them in his debut so he's an easy selection and will probably score a hat-trick. Ndiaye, Lindstrom and O'Brien are obvious picks.

4-1 win.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back